Our technical capabilities include machine placed SMT down to 01 005 components, QFP, BGA, CSP and QFN; board finishes such as OSP and ENIG; board types such as rigid, flex, rigid-flex, ceramic and metal core; and virtually any layer count or board size. Physical sizes can range from 0.75" x 0.75" to 14.5" x 19.5" via our standard process. We are flexible enough to handle your larger and smaller physical sizes with our special process capabilities & fully automated POP assembly.
Prototype and short-run assembly capabilities from SMILE
- Orders as small as one board
- 24-hour, 48-hour, 5-day and 10-day turnaround times
- Kitted or complete turn-key projects
- As small as 01 005 passives
- BGA, microBGA, QFN, CSP and CBGA
- Package On Package(POP) Assembly
- X-ray of all leadless parts
- Machine placement from cut strips
- BGA replacement and rework
- RoHS compliant assembly
Our prototype fabrication facility helps to fabricate prototypes in a short production schedule – depending on the complexity of the product. Very comprehensively linked to our design services, prototyping enables error detection and potential manufacturing issues at the design stage itself reducing the costly wastage of time and resources.
- Using highly reconfigurable prototype lines, SMILE assembles and tests complex design prototypes with the flexibility to manage a constantly changing bill of materials, evolving PCB designs, and shifting project schedules.
- Tight integration with customer and SMILE engineering teams enables us to provide valuable Design for Manufacturability feedback.
- This feedback saves time and reduces costs through design, debug and validation, software development and channel testing. Leveraging SMILE standard equipment, tooling, and processes ensures a smooth transition from prototype stages to high-volume production.
Card Name: SERVO
No. of Components: 920
No. of Layers: 18
Card Name: PXAT21E1
No. of Components: 1485
No. of Layers: 6
Card Name: NAVA BBU
No. of Components: 5078
No. of Layers: 12
Card Name: TRANSMITTER
No. of Components: 1845
No. of Layers: 12